W.H. Kenny was a prospector in Southern Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe) early in the twentieth century. In 1904 he donated a collection of stone artefacts, mostly handaxes found in Mashonaland, to the Rhodesia Museum, Bulawayo (later the National Museum of Rhodesia). He continued his donations over the next eight years, contributing artefacts from unifentified locations in the Bembesi district (north-east of Bulawayo) and the Charter district (south-east of Harare). The artefacts donated by him in 1904 were described by F.P. Mennell* in an appendix to the museum's report for 1904. Though they varied in quality from crude to neatly chipped and symmetrical, all were comparable to "European palaeoliths". At least some of his finds were passed on to the British Museum (Natural History) in London.